Buyer agents work to negotiate the best terms and price for the buyer. Why not simply use the seller’s agent? There is an inherent conflict of interest, as the seller’s agent is contracted to get the best price and terms for the seller. Your buyer’s agent is your trusted advocate.
Best of all, the buyer agent services are free to the buyer. Most people think they have to pay a sales commission, but the truth is that only the seller pays commission. Whether a buyer uses an agent or not, the seller still pays any and all commissions.
- Unfortunately, their is No MLS in Portugal. It is my job to source the listings from multiple sights and present them to you. I will create a working document that we will share and update.
- Sourcing, appointments, bidding, inspection and negotiating all in the client’s best interest.
- Offer recommendations for lawyers, bankers, mortgage brokers and inspection companies that we trust.
- During search, we drive clients through preferred neighborhoods, showing points of interest, shops, and restaurants, to thoroughly introduce various areas.
- From offer, to contract, to close, guiding and providing advice from experience in the region.
Two types of representation
Also known as a listing agent, a seller’s agent is hired by and represents the seller. All fiduciary duties are owed to the seller. The agency relationship is usually evidenced by a listing contract. Once a property is listed, the seller’s agent either can attempt to sell it or, in addition, may be permitted by the seller to cooperate with another licensee who will attempt to find a suitable buyer for the property, A seller’s agent negotiates the best possible price and terms for the seller.
The agent represents the seller’s best interest during the transaction. Ask us about our agency’s vision for exclusivity.
- Predominately referral based
- Connected to large community of buyers.
- Staging, Open House, varied ways of presenting the property. You will find that we have another approach in this regard.
- We will hire (at the seller’s expense) gardeners to keep the property fresh, cleaners to maintain the same freshness standards indoors, fresh flowers for public visits and marketing brochures
- Negotiation, contracts, closing, always at hand during the entire process.